Welcome to the 2016 JUNO Awards Submission Process!
Submissions for International Album of the Year and Album of the Year are now open!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS JANUARY 6, 2016 5:00pm EST.
CARAS is excited that you are considering submitting to the 2016 JUNO Awards. The submission process is an important step in the recognition of Canadian talent. There is a lot of information to take in when submitting so please take the time to review the information and complete all requested forms. Don’t worry, we won’t leave you hanging. The CARAS staff is available to assist with your submission questions while a dedicated team of tech reps at Yangaroo will be waiting by the phones to answer any technical issues.
If this is your first time accessing the site this year, you must click on the "Sign Up Now" link below in order to create your username and password. Your CARAS Academy Delegate ID will not work here and you must create a new user ID each year as we do not keep your personal information on file. You will need the following before you begin:
- MP3 version of your single, EP, album (.WAV files if you are submitting to Producer and/or Engineer)
- Short artist biography (200 words)
- Electronic photo of artist
- Electronic digital booklet and/or album credits (mandatory for Songwriter, Jazz, Instrumental, Classical, World Music, Producer, Engineer and Recording Package)
- Album artwork may be a requirement in some categories
- Contact information for the publicist, manager, and booking agent (if applicable)
- Contact information in the event of a nomination
- For technical categories (Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Recording Package, and Video) CARAS will require an electronic signature or email confirmation
- 12 CDs to be mailed in, only if submitting to Recording Package of the Year
Good luck in the upcoming cycle of Nominating & Voting. We hope to see you at the 2016 JUNO Awards in Calgary, Alberta! For more information regarding JUNO Week in Calgary please visit: www.junoawards.ca