Welcome to the 2018 JUNO Awards Submission Process!
Submissions for Album and International Album of the Year open December 1, 2017!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FOR THESE CATEGORIES IS JANUARY 4, 2018 5:00PM EST.
CARAS is excited that you are considering submitting to the 2018 JUNO Awards! If this is your first time accessing the site this year, you must click on the "Sign Up Now" link in order to create your username and password (if you have signed up in previous years, you must sign up again).
You should compile the following items to complete your submission:
- .mp3 files of your single, EP, album
- .wav files (Producer and/or Engineer only)
- Artist/Band biography (200 words)
- Digital photo of artist/band
- Digital photo of album artwork
- Album credits
- 12 PHYSICAL CDs ARE NOT REQUIRED UNLESS SUBMITTING TO ALBUM ARTWORK OF THE YEAR
- Contact information for the publicist, manager, and booking agent (if applicable)
- Contact information in the event of a nomination
- If submitting a Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Engineer, Art Director or Video Director to a technical category, you must include:
- Digital photo
- If submitting to Songwriter, Jazz, Instrumental, Classical, Roots, World Music, Producer, Engineer and Album Artwork, you must include:
- Digital booklet and/or album credits
- If submitting to Songwriter, Composer, Francophone, Indigenous Music, Contemporary Christian/Gospel, you must include:
- Lyrics of each track (in one file)
- If submitting on behalf of a Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Album Artwork (Art Director), and Video (Video Director), you must include:
- Permission (written email confirmation from all individuals)
- If you are the Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Director or Video Director you can submit a document that states “I am the …” or your scanned signature. If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please ensure to include their scanned signature or an email from them stating they are aware you are making the submission for them.