Welcome to the 2021 JUNO Awards Submission Process!
To complete an application, select SIGN-UP NOW.
Please note: if you have signed up previously, you must create a new login.
To complete your submission, have the following ready:
- .mp3 files of your single, EP, or album
- .wav files (Producer and/or Engineer only)
- Artist/Band biography (max 200 words)
- Photo of artist/band
- Photo of album artwork
- Digital booklet and/or album credits
- Contact information for: publicist, manager, and agent (if applicable)
- Contact information in the event of a nomination (best contact for nominee/ticket information)
- If submitting on behalf of a Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Director (Album Artwork), and Video Director (Video), you must include:
- Biography (max 200 words)
- If submitting to Songwriter, Francophone, Contemporary Christian/Gospel, you must include:
- Lyrics of each track (one file, except for Songwriter)
- If submitting to Indigenous Artist or Group of the Year, you must include:
- The promotional photograph that was used to market the album being submitted (groups must identify their Indigenous members in the photograph). Illustrations are not acceptable and submissions in question will be asked for additional documentation. Please use this photo in the artist/band photo upload.
- Contact information for two people who can verify the Indigenous ancestry of the solo act or group members (i.e. status cards are not required and the contact people do not have to be elected officials of an Indigenous Nation).
- If submitting on behalf of a Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Album Artwork (Art Director), and Video (Video Director), you must include:
- Permission (written email confirmation from all individuals)
- If you are the Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Director or Video Director you can indicate this in the submission. If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please ensure to include their scanned signature or an email from them stating they are aware you are making the submission for them.
- If submitting to Album Artwork, 12 copies of the project must be in the CARAS office by 5pm ET on deadline day, or it will be disqualified.
- A brief bio of your work as a children’s music artist (max 100 words). Include any awards/nominations, your mission and/or any career highlights.
- Documentation or links to provide evidence of ongoing community engagement with families of young children (i.e. links to Facebook or YouTube live streams or links to online shows or music videos; list of notable touring dates/shows geared towards children 0-9, etc.)
- Any other notable past shows/tours and the years.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST create separate packages for every individual technical category that is selected in the submission process. Any other categories, can be selected together in one package.