Welcome to the 2019 JUNO Awards Submission Process!
Submissions now closed.
To complete an application, select SIGN-UP NOW.
Please note: if you have signed up previously, you must create a new login.
To complete your submission, have the following ready:
- .mp3 files of your single, EP, or album
- .wav files (Producer and/or Engineer only)
- Artist/Band biography (max 200 words)
- Photo of artist/band
- Photo of album artwork
- Digital booklet and/or album credits
- Contact information for: publicist, manager, and agent (if applicable)
- Contact information in the event of a nomination (best contact for nominee/ticket information)
- If submitting on behalf of a Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Director (Album Artwork), and Video Director (Video), you must include:
- Biography (max 200 words)
- If submitting to Songwriter, Composer, Francophone, Indigenous Music, Contemporary Christian/Gospel, you must include:
- Lyrics of each track (one file)
- If submitting on behalf of a Songwriter, Producer, Recording Engineer, Album Artwork (Art Director), and Video (Video Director), you must include:
- Permission (written email confirmation from all individuals)
- If you are the Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Recording Engineer, Art Director or Video Director you can submit a document that states “I am the …” or your scanned signature. If you are submitting on behalf of someone else, please ensure to include their scanned signature or an email from them stating they are aware you are making the submission for them.
- If submitting to Album Artwork, 12 copies of the project must be in the CARAS office by 5pm ET on deadline day, or it will be disqualified.